Organzational Change for Competitive Advantage
“If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less.”
General Eric Shinseki, Chief of Staff, U.S. Army
Today's demanding marketplace is forcing businesses to change at an accelerated rate. Your organization's ability to align, energize, motivate and empower your workforce to embrace new values or behaviors will be the key to building sustainable competitive advantage.
Two-thirds of change initiatives fail. Only one-third of organizational change initiatives survive beyond the initial implementation. Research shows:
- Two-thirds of Total Quality Management (TQM) programs fail.
- Re-engineering initiatives fail 70% of the time.
- Change initiatives crucial to organizational success fail 70% of the time.
- Major corporate investments in technology are not used as intended or abandoned within six months, 80% of the time.
Why do these change initiatives fail? Common themes include: lack of a perceived need, lack of management support or advocacy, lack of organizational buy-in, inadequate training, and little support for long term adoption. In other words, change leaders do not adequately make the case for change or provide the appropriate levels of support to make it stick.
Abreon can help you beat the odds. The true challenge lies in ensuring that people embrace and adopt change. Our people-focused approach recognizes that human beings are inherently resistant to change. And our Integrated Change Solution is designed to address many of the barriers your transformation efforts face.
We have expertise in assisting Fortune 2000 companies with:
- Introducing New Business Process
- Organizational Realignment
- Transforming Corporate Culture
- Corporate Change Initiatives
- Enhancing Employee Productivity
- Building consensus around project objectives
- Communicating benefits and opportunities of change
- Creating momentum and excitement
- Overcoming resistance/gaining buy-in
- Providing employees with knowledge skills and expertise to use new applications efficiently
- Supporting end users in post-implementation or post-go live phases
- Monitoring and enhancing current levels of performance
- Change Solution Strategy
- Needs Analysis
- Impact Assessment
- Communication Programs
- Branding and Messaging
- Learning Strategy Development
- Instructional Design
- Training Delivery
- Train-the-Trainer (TTT)
- Instructor Led (ILT)
- Blended Learning
- eLearning (WBT/CBT)
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Post-Go Live Support
- Competency Assessments
Ensure successful change. We have 25+ years experience in helping health care organizations drive adoption of change. Submit a request for information or call us today at 1-800-338-5185 to learn more.