Lead SAP Instructional Designer (National)
We are currently seeking Lead SAP Instructional Design Consultants. The successful candidates will be passionate, driven, hardworking, and able to assist in the design, development, and delivery of customized role-based blended-learning programs for several of our clients who are in the process of implementing (or upgrading to a new version of) SAP.
Type: Full-time, Temporary/Contract/Project
Abreon is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries, travel-friendly policies, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k).
The Lead SAP Instructional Design consultant will create and implement custom education programs that demonstrate knowledge of Adult Learning Principles and that incorporate best practice delivery technique. The consultant will:
- Plan, design, develop, organize, write, and edit instructor-led training content, as well as storyboards for electronic learning modules (WBT, CBT, eLearning).
- Conduct training needs assessments and develop course objectives and design plan based on assessment results.
- Interview subject matter experts and clients to collect necessary information to design and develop blended education solutions.
- Conceptualize and develop evaluation measures, including knowledge checks, course evaluations, and tests.
- Participate in content review, revision, and sign-off cycles.
- Conduct training in a variety of formats to meet the needs of the organization (train-the-trainer, classroom, coaching, etc.).
- Provide application knowledge, methodology expertise, and/or industry knowledge.
- Mentor and lead a team of professionals.
- Build and maintain client relationships by consistently delivering exceptional service and exceeding expectations.
- Provide status reporting, issue identification, and problem solving.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven ability to develop engaging and effective training curriculum to provide essential knowledge and to enhance user adoption
- Proficient in the understanding and use of multiple SAP applications (MM, PP, SD, BW, FI)
- Strong attention to detail (proofreading and editing skills a plus)
- Superior organizational skills and proven track record of successful project management
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work well under pressure with multiple deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills (previous management experience desired)
- Proven self starter with desire to learn and accept new challenges
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Ability to travel nationally on a weekly basis
Relevant Business and Technical Skills
- 6+ years of experience with major ERP systems (a minimum of 4 years experience with various modules of SAP)
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Expert knowledge of uPerform, UPK, or similar tool
- Knowledge of instructional design theory and Adult Learning Principles
- Professional Services/Big 4 consulting experience (preferred)
- Classroom training experience (desired)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and professional work experience
Send your resume or your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or see our newest job postings on LinkedIn.