Oracle Instructional Designer (National)
We are currently seeking passionate, driven, hardworking individuals to assist us in the design, development, and delivery of customized role-based blended-learning programs for several of our clients who are in the process of implementing (or upgrading to a new version of) Oracle.
Type: Full-time, Temporary/Contract/Project
Abreon is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries, travel-friendly policies, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k).
- Create and implement custom education programs that demonstrate knowledge of Adult Learning Principles and incorporate best practice delivery techniques.
- Plan, design, develop, organize, write, and edit instructor-led training content, as well as storyboards for electronic learning modules (WBT, CBT, eLearning).
- Conduct training needs assessments.
- Develop course objectives and design plans based on assessment results.
- Interview subject matter experts and clients to collect necessary information to design and develop blended education solutions.
- Conceptualize and develop evaluation measures, including knowledge checks, course evaluations, and tests.
- Participate in content review, revision, and sign-off cycles.
- Conduct train-the-trainer sessions (with the possibility of expanding into training delivery in subsequent phases of the project if desired).
- Provide application knowledge, methodology expertise, and/or industry knowledge.
- Build and maintain client relationships by consistently delivering exceptional service and exceeding expectations.
- Status reporting, issue identification, problem solving.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven ability to develop engaging and effective training curriculum to provide essential knowledge and enhance user adoption
- Strong attention to detail (proofreading and editing skills a plus)
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work well under pressure with multiple deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Ability to travel nationally on a weekly basis
Relevant Business and Technical Skills
- 3+ years of experience with major ERP systems (a minimum of 2 years experience with various modules of Oracle)
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Knowledge of instructional design theory and Adult Learning Principles
- Professional Services/Big 4 consulting experience (preferred)
- Classroom training experience (desired)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and professional work experience
Send your resume or your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or see our newest job postings on LinkedIn.