SAP Organizational Change Management Consultant (National)
We are looking for experienced SAP Organizational Change Management consultants with demonstrated skill in organization design to support technology-enabled business change. Qualified SAP Organizational Change Management candidates will lead OCM project teams to provide clients with Communication, Education, and Organization Design leadership. Typical projects will result in successful adoption and operational performance with new information technology systems.
Type: Full-time, Temporary/Contract/Project
Abreon is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries, travel-friendly policies, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k).
• Provide change communications strategy, creation, distribution, and impact measurement to create appropriate levels of awareness for all audiences at the right time throughout project execution.
• Deliver education content, delivery capability, and delivery strategy development to drive competence and confidence in system users and their management teams.
• Design and transition to new organizational systems that best enable use of new information technology, new work processes, and new ways of thinking about executing new work processes.
• Have advanced knowledge of and ability with all Microsoft Office Professional tools, Adobe Acrobat Professional, and SnagIt.
• Provide a working understanding and working knowledge of electronic performance support systems, including uPerform and UPK.
• Offer experience and working knowledge supporting at least one large-scale integrated application system (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, SalesForce.com).
Desired Skills and Experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong facilitation skills working with all levels of client organizations
• Strong collaboration skills working with client, competitor, and complimenting consultant teams
Relevant Business and Technical Skills
• Have participated in more than five large-scale business change initiatives
• Have led more than four large-scale business change initiatives
• Have led or played a major role in more than three large-scale technology-enabled change initiatives
• Have verifiable accomplishments of more than four organization design implementations
Send your resume or your questions to email@example.com or see our newest job postings on LinkedIn.