Sr. Communications Consultant (National)
We are currently seeking passionate, driven, hardworking individuals to assist us in the development, production, and execution of effective communication strategies and programs designed to enable our clients to achieve sustainable business results.
Type: Full-time, Temporary/Contract/Project
Abreon is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries, travel-friendly policies, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k).
- Design and develop communication strategies and programs where significant behavioral change is required
- Recommend and implement innovative communication solutions to create awareness, reduce resistance, generate buy-in, and communicate the benefits of change.
- Create a wide range of communication deliverables using a variety of media (email, newsletters, FAQ, posters, web casts, pod casts, video, etc.).
- Apply advanced professional and/or technical expertise to client projects.
- Manage large-scale communication project teams and budgets.
- Build and maintain client relationships by consistently delivering exceptional service and exceeding expectations.
- Project planning, scheduling, tracking, and reporting.
- Ensure Abreon’s communication service offerings provide exceptional value and measurable results for our clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven ability to design and develop engaging and effective communication deliverables across a wide range of media (newsletters, email, FAQ guides, templates, posters, eLearning, web) to support specific business objectives
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications
- Strong attention to detail (proofreading and editing skills a plus)
- Superior command of the English language and grammatical rules
- Superb presentation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing and developing a team of professionals
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work well under pressure with multiple deadlines
- Proven self starter with desire to learn and accept new challenges
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Ability to travel nationally
Relevant Business and Technical Skills
- 6-10 years of communications experience in a corporate, consulting, or agency setting
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Working knowledge of Web 2.0 communication tools and how to best leverage them (preferred)
- Previous experience in designing and developing communications in connection with technology implementations (highly desirable)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (English, Marketing, Communication, Fine Arts, Design, Journalism) required. Master’s degree (preferred)
Send your resume or your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or see our newest job postings on LinkedIn.